Costa Brava kayaking and snorkeling from Barcelona
You must be able to swim to take this tour.
1 x 80 €
- Experience the fun of kayaking and snorkeling
- Explore rugged cliffs and coves
- Exotic landscape, beautiful beaches, crystalline water
- Wildlife, flora, spectacular scenery and history
- Jump into the clearest waters of the Mediterranean sea
- A perfect mixture of adventure and relaxation
- Guided for fun and safety
- Escape the city and see one of the European gems
All about the trip
After travelling by private coach from the heart of Barcelona to a picturesque beach, our professional guides will navigate you through the crystal clear waters to places which are best seen from a kayak. Explore the Costa Brava’s coves, small caves, sea life and much more! Never done this before? Don’t worry! Sea kayaking normally is a gentle activity available to everyone. No previous experience is necessary, you just have to be able to swim. This is a full day activity with around 2,5 hours of kayaking.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Professional guide
- All equipment (kayak, mask, snorkel, life vest, wetsuit if needed)
- Tasty and fresh sandwiches made on the beach with a selection of Spanish hams, cheese, and salad
Please bring drinking water and possibly some snacks (lunch is after the activity), sun protection (hat, sunglasses and sunscreen), swimwear and towel, water shoes if you have them, though not really needed. An extra layer to keep you warm after the activity (more important in the beginning and end of summer). The sea can be quite fresh at the beginning and end of summer (May and September). We will provide you with neoprene spring suits, however, they don’t cover the lower leg and arms. If you feel too cold in the sea, we will concentrate more on kayaking than snorkelling. We don’t provide fins for snorkelling. Fins can cause (and have caused) damage to the environment if you are not an experienced snorkeler. However, feel free to bring your own along if you have them.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour beginning, and give yourself an extra time if you’re unsure of the location.
This activity is organised by Excursions Barcelona, DIPUTACIO 77/4-4, Barcelona, 08015, Spain, +34 633 327 763, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
42 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!