Diving at Alamanda
Sorry, we don't offer activity at this time. If you send us your e-mail, we will be happy to inform you as soon as we relaunched it.
Alternatively, you can inquire directly with the provider of this experience.More information
- An incredible diving site to explore, only accessible by boat
- A less touristy dive site located far away from the crowded beaches
- Incredible mix of colourful marine life to be seen
- This dive also offers the chance to swim with a DPV (Diver Propulsion Vehicle)
- English-speaking certified dive instructor
- All diving equipment and boat trip included
All about the trip
Join us for a boat trip to the Alamanda dive site. Much like Batu Kelebit, Alamanda is located roughly 15mins from Tulamben Bay, and is only accessible by boat.
There’s an incredible amount of marine diversity here at the Alamanda dive site, including plenty of hard and soft corals, fire and table corals, many beautiful sea fans, and colourful sponges.
You will also see schools of big-eyed trevallies, fire dartfish, gold-specs jawfish, starry puffers and cuttlefish. Occasionally you will also be able to see the legendary “Mola-Mola” giant sunfish which ascend up from the depths.
This dive also offers the chance to swim with a DPV (Diver Propulsion Vehicle). As with all our sea dives, you will need diving experience and to be diver certified in order to participate on this activity.Watch on Youtube
What is included in the price
- Refreshments are included, such as water, tea, coffee and fruit
- Professional diving equipment which is regularly serviced and tested
- English-speaking certified dive guide
- Round trip transportation from your hotel in Amed or Tulamben
- Underwater photography of you in action
- Boat trip to dive site
- DPV (Diver Propulsion Vehicle)
You must have diving experience and be physically-able to swim to do this activity.
Please bring ID and your booking reservation.
You will need to bring your own bathing suit and towel. Dry clothes to change into afterwards are also needed.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Ubud quad bike and white water rafting
Bali Swing, Tegallalang rice terrace and Ubud Centre tour
Snorkeling in Blue Lagoon with lunch
Bali highlights Instagram spot tour from Ubud
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
42 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!