Elbe River bike guided tour from Prague to Dresden
- Enjoy biking along the breathtaking Vltava & Elbe rivers
- Discover the powerful changes that have made Czech history
- Explore the hidden castles & towns of the Czech countryside
- See two amazing & historic cities Prague & Dresden
- Recharge and refresh at beer gardens along the river
- Taste the local Czech cuisine
All about the trip
GUIDED BIKE TRIP along Elbe river from Prague to Dresden, 230 km/145 miles (Apr - Oct)
Explore the beautiful valley of Vltava and Elbe rivers on the biking holiday from Prague to the romantic city Dresden in southern Germany.
The Prague - Dresden bike trip is one of our favorite and most popular bike trips along the Elbe river. One of our experienced and local tour guides will lead you throughout your whole trip, giving you historical information about the towns throughout the trip. They will also take you to the best sightseeing spots and hidden places. Our support member will take of your luggage, hotels, dinners and will be ready to help the group on the road for any problems.What Wikipedia Says
What is included in the price
- Quality Trekking/Hybrid bike rental, lock, helmet, repair kit, bike lights
- Bike fitting according to your size before the trip
- Rear waterproof panniers (Ortlieb - 40 liters)
- Self-guided tour directions with the navigation app for your smartphone &/or physical map
- Anti-theft & anti-break bike insurance
- Daily luggage delivery between hotels
- Bike pick up service at the finish point
- Tour Guide service
- Safe storage of your belongings at our office for free up to 1 suitcase per person
- All taxes
What is not included in the price
- Electric bike rent: add 500 Kc / 20 EUR / per 1 day
We provide high-quality Hybrid trekking bikes customized for long distance bike trips according to the bike trails and road conditions in the Czech Republic. We have different sizes and types of bikes, and we will choose the right one for you to enjoy the ride. Electric bikes are also available upon request!
This activity is organised by Praha Bike, Dlouhá 708/24, Praha, 11000, Czech Republic, +420 732 388 880, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Two and a half hour tour of Vyšehrad, including ticket
Prague Old Town and Jewish Quarter team-bike tour
Elbe River bike self-guided tour from Prague to Dresden
Become a pilot of Cessna 172 (profi package)
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
27 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!