Everest base camp trek from Kathmandu
Good to know: You can only buy this activity for 20 persons at a time. If you require more places, kindly place more orders.
- Available from: 17/06/2023
- Trek to World highest Peak Mount Everest Base Camp
- Stunning sites of Majestic mountain from highest place hotel on earth(The Everest View Hotel)
- Thrilling adventure during flight to Lukla and landing and take-off will be more adventurous
- Breathtaking view of Mount Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, and Other Himalayan ranges
- Visit Tengboche Monastery and Sherpa culture in Namche Bazar
- Explore the diverse range of Himalayas
- Hike to Sagarmatha National Park to visit a diverse range of flora and fauna which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Sunrise and sunset view of the majestic mountain can be a lifetime experience
- Get to know Sherpa Culture, tradition, and history more closely
- Can witness Khumbu icefall and Khumbu Glacier
All about the trip
It is everybody's dream to reach Everest Base Camp to see the highest point in the World once in a lifetime. Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the best options to make this dream come true. Everest Base Camp lies in the middle of the Khumbu Region, which is a remote trail of 156km and 14 days in eastern Nepal. This trek will ultimately become heart satisfying journey of life as you can witness the face of Mount Everest(8848m) from the base camp of Mount Everest.
Mount Everest Base Camp Trek is a premier adventure of trekking in the Solukhumbu district of Northeast Nepal. If you have completed other trek and miss EBC Trek then you are certainly missing out on something. This region is very famous among national and international adventurous travelers as it gives the optimum level of satisfaction of trek.
Everest Trekking offers you not only the majestic view of Mount Everest but also the lifestyle, culture, tradition, cultural heritage, food habits, and flora and fauna of people in the EBC trekking area. Generally, this place is famous for Sherpas who are also renowned for mountain climbing all over the World. Tenzing Norgay Sherpa was the first human being to put the foot in the highest point on earth 8848m ie Mount Everest. Thousands of climbers have climbed, Mount Everest, today. Nowadays many climbers visit Nepal to do expeditions to Mount Everest.
Hike To Everest Base Camp is a beautiful and thrilling adventure of 97 miles through the Everest Region. All the aspects of mountain trekking can be seen during this trail. Everest Base Camp Tours will ultimately take you to Lukla Airport which is situated at 2846m in height from sea level. Namche Bazar is another attraction of Everest Trekking as it is an ancient city in the mountain region that has its own unique identity and lifestyle. There are many Buddhist Monastries and ancient museums in this Region. The museum protects the evidence of trekkers and historic evidence. There is also a UNESCO World Heritage site that is Sagarmatha National Park which is a natural habitat for many plants, birds, animals, and insects found in the high mountain region of Nepal.
Everest Trekking Packages is a combo package for adventurous trekkers that not only offer you a hike to Mount Everest but also a lifetime memory that trekkers see in the way.EBC Trek offers you a majestic view of the different mountains in that region. The chief highlights of EBC are Gorekshep, Khumbu Icefall which is the stunning glimpse that you can capture, and a closer view of Pumori, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Mount Everest. Kala Patthar 5643m is a stunning place which is the last point of Everest Base Camp Trek.
Best Time To Trek Everest Base Camp?
Everest Base Camp Trekking can be done throughout the year. Every season and month has its own unique reason to trek. But you can plan your trek according to the time and season that you prefer the most. The majority of trekkers find Autumn and Spring season to do EBC Hike. During the Spring season, the tree leaves fall and will provide you best view of the mountain, also the weather is favorable during the month of Spring ie March, April, And May. There is a clear mountain view during this month.
Autumn Season is preferred by many travelers as there is a less humid and clear sky that falls in the month of September to November. You can enjoy a crisp and clear mountain view during this season.
Monsoon season and early winter are preferred by many travelers because it is cold and only a few trekkers plan to do that. During this time there are fewer trekkers that will counter within the way.
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost:
The Cost of Everest Base Camp Trek is Around USD 1420 or less depending on the luxury of trek you choose to take. The cost may vary according to your request that is the size of the group, trekking days, and porters and guide cost which may be less than the mentioned price. Our trip package can be customized to your requirement and request. We have a heavy discount offer to the groups and family travelers.
Everest Base Camp Trek Difficulty:
Everest Base Camp Trek is a Moderate level difficulty trek of 2 weeks which is a challenging journey of 14 Days and 97 miles on foot. This trek starts from Kathmandu to Lukla flight then to Mount Everest Base Camp on foot from Lukla and back. Moderate level of physical fitness required to do EBC Trekking. You have to walk 5-6 hours per day on average. There are chances of high altitude sickness for young and old age people however, proper accommodation and acclimatization on different heights can be customized on your request. You will find landing at Lukla Airport thrilling and adventurous as it is situated between two giant hills. You will reach an elevation of 5550m and descend down. The upper walk is only around 10-12 km in 5-6 hours daily. The oxygen level is comparatively low in high altitudes so, we suggest you be prepared accordingly. Guide and porter will make your trekking easier, safer, and memorable as they will be with you throughout the trek.
What is included in the price
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- 02 Nights Twin sharing 3-Star accommodation in Kathmandu); Breakfast included. (A single room can be arranged upon payment of an extra price of USD 60 per night).
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner).
- Standard Guest House accommodation while in trekking time on a twin-sharing basis.
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Well, English-speaking Government License Holder Experienced Trek leader/Guide.
- Porters to carry your bags(1 porter for 2 guests).
- Food, Accommodation, salary, insurance, and equipment are for all staff.
- Free Mount Glory Duffle, and T-shirt.
- Everest National Park Permits and TIMS for trekking.
- All government, hotel, and other applicable taxes.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show.
- Trip Completion Certificate And Token Of Love.
- Official expenses.
What is not included in the price
- International Airfare and taxes.
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All items of personal expenses.
- Tipping for a guide, porters, and drivers(tipping is expected).
- Any others expense which is not mentioned on 'a price Includes' a section.
You must be physically-able to hike long distances to do this activity.
Best Season: February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November, and December.
Trip Route: Kathmandu-Lukla-Phakding-Namche Bazar-Tengbouche-Dingbouche-Lobuche-Everest Base Camp-Gorekshep-Kalapathhar-Pheriche-Namche Bazar-Lukla-Kathmandu.
This activity is organised by Mount Glory Treks and Expedition, +977 9849856378, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Manaslu Circuit trek from Kathmandu
Nepal Golden Triangle tour from Kathmandu
Mardi Himal trek from Kathmandu
Annapurna base camp trek from Kathmandu
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
48 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!