Fly over Karlštejn Castle in ultralight as a pilot
The flight is not suitable for people who have dizziness or of heights.
1 x 101 €
- Piloting an ultralight plane Racek
- Training by a licenced pilot
- You will learn how to fly a plane
- You will fly over beautiful Czech countryside
- You can also take off by yourself, but we will land
- We fly from sunrise to sunset throughout the year according to current weather
- The cab of plane is heated, if needed
All about the trip
Fly over Karlštejn Castle in ultralight as a pilot. Our experience combines a sightseeing flight and a flight training of ultralight plane Racek. Become a pilot for a while and admire a beauty of Czech countryside from a bird's eye view! You will sit on pilots seat and control the airplane by yourself. You will enjoy a take off, some maneuvering in the air and the good feeling from safe landing. The flight will be tailored to your abilities.
Our training takes place at Tlustice Airport under Aeroclub Hořovice. Its asphalt runway is 1 200 m long and 36 m wide. You can get here from Prague by car (50 km drive in 30 minutes on a highway), or by train (15 minutes walk from railway station).
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- 30 minutes flight including training (only for 1 person - a plane is just two seated)
- Basic instructions for airplane control
- Some commentary about places we will fly over
We also fly in bad weather apart from the mist and heavy snow. The flight is only for 1 person! (An airplane is just two seated.)
This activity is organised by Letecká škola Hořovice, Tlustice 186, Hořovice, 268 01, Czech Republic, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
48 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!