Full-day herbs and flavors workshop from Minsk
Sorry, we don't offer activity at this time. If you send us your e-mail, we will be happy to inform you as soon as we relaunched it.
- A herbal excursion along the ecological path in Naliboki Forest
- Learn to distinguish cuff, shepherd's purse, yarrow, speedwell, loosestrife, meadow-grasses, common wormwood, chicory and much more
- Plants characteristics and how to use them to strengthen your health
- Aroma workshop where you will make your own perfume
All about the trip
Join us for a day in nature in the Naliboki Forest. We will go for a herbal excursion along the ecological path, discover the plants that are growing under our feet, learn to distinguish cuff, shepherd's purse, yarrow, speedwell, loosestrife, meadow-grasses, common wormwood, chicory and much more. You will find out how to distinguish the German chamomile from other types of mayweed, find out why Saponaria is called soap root, whether hogweed is poisonous and how Chaga mushroom looks like. After detailed information and stories of our guide who is also a professional biologist, you will know the characteristics of a number of plants and the way how you can use them to strengthen your health. In the end, during the aroma workshop, you will prepare an individual perfume based on the natural oils of your choice!
What is included in the price
- Transfer from Minsk and back
- Phyto excursion and aroma workshop with a professional biologist
- All ingredients for individual perfumes - more than 30 different oils
- Lunch in the lodge
- Collected herbs for tea
What is not included in the price
Please show up at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
30 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!