Great Balkan Adventure from Begrade to Athens
Minimum age: 3
- Serbia: Belgrade | Novi Sad | Oplenac | Nis
- Bulgaria: Sofia | Rila monastery
- Kosovo: Grachanica monastery | Pristina
- Macedonia: Skopje, Tikvesh region, Ohrid lake
- Albania: Tirana | Durres | Butrinti
- Greece: Ioanina | Metsovo | Meteora Monasteries | Delphi
All about the trip
Take an adventure which starts at Belgrade, visiting the most interesting sights and cities on Balkans, passing Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania and finishing in Athens, Greece.
Travel safe in small group - all our tours are operated with up to 12 persons traveling together.
Solo traveler ? No problem ! We have an option for you - ask for more information before you book.
What is included in the price
- Transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus;
- 13 nights accommodation at 4* hotels, including daily breakfast and hotel taxes;
- 1 x wine tasting with traditional lunch at local winery;
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Guided tours at Belgrade, Novi Sad, Sofia, Skopje, full day to Kosovo, Ohrid, Tirana and Butrinti;
- Visits as described in the program, excluding admission fees;
- 1 bottle of water per person / per day complementary.
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in SGL room - 450 € (on request, to be required and paid during the booking process - included in the price for solo travelers)
- Supplement for HB (dinner x 13) when minimum 3 persons on tour - € 252 per person (on request, to be required and booked in advance) .
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own.
- Any other meal (lunch or dinner)
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
Child price valid only when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
4 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!