Great Balkan Adventure from Belgrade to Tirana
Minimum age: 3
Sorry, we don't offer activity at this time. If you send us your e-mail, we will be happy to inform you as soon as we relaunched it.
Alternatively, you can inquire directly with the provider of this experience.More information
- Serbia: Belgrade | Novi Sad | Oplenac | Nis
- Bulgaria: Sofia | Rila monastery
- Kosovo: Grachanica monastery | Pristina | Prizren
- Macedonia: Skopje | Tikvesh wine region | Bitola | Ohrid lake
- Albania: Tirana
All about the trip
Travel safe in small group - all our tours are operated with up to 12 persons traveling together.
This tour is combination of 5 Balkan countries - Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania, each with its own beauty and sites top be visited.
You will start at Serbian capital Belgrade and finish by the Adriatic coast, visiting Novi Sad, Nis, Sofia, Skopje, Ohrid and Tirana.
Solo traveler ? No problem ! We have an option for you - ask for more information before you book.
What is included in the price
- Transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus;
- 10 nights accommodation at 4* hotels, including daily breakfast and hotel taxes;
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Guided tours at Belgrade, Novi Sad, Sofia, Skopje, full day to Kosovo, Ohrid and Tirana
- Visits as described in the program, excluding admission fees;
- 1 bottle of water per person / per day complementary.
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in Single room - 435 € (if required)
- "Solo traveler tour supplement" - if you are a solo traveler please contact us for more information before you book
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own.
- Any other meal (lunch or dinner)
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
You book - You go, guaranteed departures, which means that you will join a group of other travelers.
Child price valid only when accompanied by two adults.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
7 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!