Great Balkan Adventure from Dubrovnik to Athens, via Sarajevo, Belgrade and Sofia
Minimum age: 3
- Croatia: Dubrovnik
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Blagaj | Trebinje | Mostar | Sarajevo
- Serbia: Belgrade, Novi Sad, Oplenac, Nis
- Bulgaria: Sofia | Rila monastery
- Kosovo: Grachanica monastery | Pristina | Prizren
- Macedonia: Skopje | Tikvesh wine region | Ohrid city and lake - UNESCO sites
- Albania: Tirana | Durres | Butrinti
- Greece: Ioanina | Metsovo | Meteora Monasteries | Delphi| Athens.
All about the trip
This tour is designed to cover all Balkan countries. With start from Dubrovnik it could be a perfect land tour after your Adriatic cruise. Visit Bosnia and Herzegovina with Mostar and Sarajevo, three biggest Serbian towns - Belgrade, Novi Sad and Nis, Bulgarian capital Sofia and picturesque Rila monastery, Skopje and Ohrid - two most famous towns in Macedonia, Albanian capital Tirana and Butrinti ancient site, finishing with city of Ioannina, unique Meteora monasteries and Delphi ancient site in Greece.
What is included in the price
- Transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus;
- 16 nights accommodation at boutique 3* and 4* hotels, including daily breakfast and taxes;
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Guided tours at Belgrade, Novi Sad, Sofia, Skopje, full day to Kosovo, Ohrid, Tirana and Butrinti
- Visits as described in the program,excluding admission fees;
- 1 bottle of water per person / per day complementary.
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in Single room - 640 € (included in the price for solo travelers)
- Supplement for HB (dinner) when minimum 3 persons on tour - € 234 p.p. (have to be required and booked in advance)
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own.
- Any other meal (lunch or dinner)
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
Child price valid only when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Dubrovnik city tour from Split and Trogir
New Balkan experience from Dubrovnik to Athens
Paklinski islands half day morning group sailing from Hvar
Plitvice Lakes tour from Omiš
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
11 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!