Manaslu Circuit trek from Kathmandu
- Explore to Manaslu region and witness different mountains peaks like Ganesh Himal, Annapurna, and Manaslu
- Panoramic view of breathtaking landscapes and their periphery
- Travelers can witness traditional Tibetian culture, lifestyle, and traditions of different ethnic groups
- Explore Tsum valley and witness a diverse range of Flora and Fauna
- Budhi Gandaki river and its periphery have different bridges and pass
- Explore the Himalayan region and cross Larke La Pass
- Visit Gorkha district from where the unification of Nepal started and mighty Gurkha's were born
All about the trip
Manaslu Circuit Trek In Nepal 17 Days is one of the ideal trekking for ideal travelers which offers you optimum happiness and satisfaction like Everest Base Camp Trek And Annapurna Circuit Trek. This trek will take you to western Nepal through Budhi Gandaki river bank to the village of Sama Gaun and through off the beaten path to Manaslu conservation area finally, you can witness Mount Manaslu view
Manasalu Trek In Nepal was initially started in 1992 and become one of the best trekking routes. Manaslu mountain 8156m is the world's 8th highest mountain which is popular for unrevuild natural beauties, cultural diversity, and historical importance where you can experience both Buddhist and Hindu culture lifestyle and tradition. It is famous for the beauty it possesses as we trek we can see diverse cultures, terraces paddy fields, and pine forests on our trekking route.
Manaslu Circuit Trekking offers you the lifetime memory of the Himalayas region as you can see Tsum valley which is a valley covered by large mountains and hills and residents of the Gurung community. You can cross different and hanging bridges, Canterviler Bridge on the way. The off the beaten trail is rich in forest, Rhodendropn trees, and alpine woods blowing beautifully. This breathtaking landscape is surrounded by Annapurna and Ganesh Himal from east and west. The Manaslu Circuit Trek route is an unforgettable journey to Larke Pass which is connected with the Tibetian border Rui La Pass(5098m).
Manaslu Circuit Trekking is the trail to the Manaslu Conservation Area Project (MCAP) which offers diverseness in natural beauty, flora, fauna, birds, insects, and animals. We trek to the highest point of 5106m through this trek. It follows the ridges of Soti Khola, Machha Khola, Jagat, And Gradually ascends to Samagaun via a Lo Gaun and ultimately Larke Vanjang. Then, we turn to Besisahar through Tilje. The way offers the panoramic view of Mountains, high green hills, Terraces farms, people of different ethnic groups,s and much natural diversity.
Why Do Manaslu Circuit Trek?
Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the best off-the-beaten trekking destinations and less crowded trekking routes in the western part of Gorkha, Nepal. This trek ultimately takes you to the height of 5106 m which become a lifetime memory as the height offers you the stunning view of mighty mountains, peak, and its periphery. It is a short and easy trek where people with a moderate physical condition can do it. Every age group people with regular walking experience can reach Larke La Pass which become an unforgettable memory.
Best time To Do Manaslu Circuit Trek?
We recommended you to trek during Spring and Autumn season as the weather is moderate and clear sky and mountains are seen. However, this trek can be done throughout the year as a moderate climate is found. There may be slightly cold during winter but you need proper clothing and necessary health protocols.
What is included in the price
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle
- 03 Nights Twin sharing 3-Star accommodation in Kathmandu; Breakfast included. (A single room can be arranged upon payment of an extra price of USD 40 per night)
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Arughat to soti Khola (trek start) and from Dharapani(trek end) to Kathmandu by public bus
- Standard Guest House accommodation while in trekking time on a twin-sharing basis
- Well, English-speaking Government License Holder Experienced Trek leader/Guide
- Porters to carry your bags(1 porter for 2 guests)
- Food, Accommodation, salary, insurance, and equipment are for all staff
- Manaslu special permit with Conservation Area Permit, and Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP) fees
- Free Mount Glory Duffle, and T-shirt
- All government, hotel, and other applicable taxes
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- Trip Completion Certificate And Token Of Love
- Official expenses
What is not included in the price
- International Airfare and taxes
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- All items of personal expenses
- Tipping for a guide, porters, and drivers(tipping is expected)
- Any others expense which is not mentioned on 'a price Includes' a section
You must be physically-able to hike long distances to do this activity.
Best Season: March to May And September to December.
Trip Route: Kathmandu-Soti Khola-Machha Khola-Doban-Philim-Deng-Ghap-Namrung-Lho-Samagaun-Samdo-Dharmashala-Bhimtang-Gho-Dharapani-Kathmandu.
This activity is organised by Mount Glory Treks and Expedition, +977 9849856378, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Nepal Golden Triangle tour from Kathmandu
Annapurna base camp trek from Kathmandu
Mardi Himal trek from Kathmandu
Everest base camp trek from Kathmandu
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
31 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!