Monserrat hot-air balloon flight from Barcelona
Minimum age: 10
- ● Hot-air balloon flight in Montserrat area
- ● Enjoy panoramic views of the Pyrenees, Mediterranean and Montserrat
- ● Conclude the flight with a snack and Champagne toast
- ● Remember your ride with a flight certificate and photo story
- ● A half day tour guided by a knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great
- destination information.
- ● Montserrat Monastery Guided Visit (only available on Mondays and Tuesdays)
- ● Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group Tour.
All about the trip
Take this exclusive flight on a Hot Air Balloon close to the Montserrat Mountain and admire its unique needle shape formations, one of the most spectacular landscapes in Catalonia.
The activity begins early in the morning and we will head directly to the flying zone, where you will participate in the inflation of the balloon. Once it’s ready, we will take off for an amazing hour of flight close to the Mountain and the surrounding area.
At the end of the flight, a 4WD car will be waiting to pick you up and return to the flying zone, where your guide will be waiting for you to keep on with the tour. But before heading to the Monastery, toast with a glass of cava your flight in this
magic land. Continue your visit to the famous Benedictine Monastery, dating nearly a thousand years and well-known for hosting the figure of “La Moreneta” (visit not guaranteed), the patron saint of Catalonia.What Wikipedia Says
What is included in the price
- Round-trip transportation from Barcelona
- Assistance from a 4x4 vehicle throughout the activity (permanent radio connection with the balloon)
- Snack and champagne toast
- Non-alcoholic beverages and water available
- Balloon flight (1 h 15 min approx.)
- First Flight Certificate signed by the pilot
- Photo story
What is not included in the price
- Tips (optional)
- Food and beverages other than specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Please, be at the agreed-upon meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
This activity is organised by WE Barcelona, Rua das Lapas Loja 13, Charneca - Cascais, 2750-772, Spain, +34 934 11 91 77, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Sailing and wine tour from Barcelona
Barcelona luxurious sunset sailing experience
Barcelona by e-bike with Montjuic cable car and boat
E-bike and wine tour from Barcelona with lunch
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
3 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!