New Balkan experience from Dubrovnik to Athens
Minimum age: 3
- 9 days main tour from Dubrovnik to Athens, via Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania, with guided city tours and optional 2 days pre tour to Bosnia and Herzegovina
All about the trip
This tour starts in Dubrovnik and ends in Athens, including visits to 6 Balkan countries, with guided tours at Grachanica monastery, Skopje, Ohrid, Tirana and Kruje and some time for leisure during the tour to explore independently.
Pre tour to Bosnia and Herzegovina includes visits to the most famous country sites - Mostar, Blagaj and the capital Sarajevo, with guided tours.
Do you have your own ideas and requirements for similar tour? Please contact us and we will be happy to prepare for you a tailor made itinerary.
What is included in the price
- Private transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus;
- 8 nights accommodation, including daily breakfast and hotel taxes;
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Private guided tours at Grachanica monastery, Skopje, Ohrid, Tirana and Kruje including inside visits as described in the itinerary and admission fees
- 1 bottle of water per person / per day complementary.
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in SGL room - 320 € (on request, to be required and paid during the booking process - included in the price for solo travelers)
- Supplement for HB (dinner x 7) when minimum 3 persons on tour - € 156 per person (on request, to be required and booked in advance)
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own.
- Any other meal (lunch or dinner)
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
Please dress according to local weather conditions.
Accommodation is in DBL room.
Child price is valid when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Dubrovnik city tour from Split and Trogir
From Dubrovnik to Athens, via Sarajevo, Belgrade and Sofia
Paklinski islands afternoon private sailing tour from Hvar
Paklinski islands half day morning group sailing from Hvar
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
30 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!