Northern lights and glacier hiking by minivan from Reykjavík
- See the spectacular South coast of Iceland by private minivan
- Private guided hiking on Sólheimajökull outlet glacier
- 2-course dinner at the base of Skógafoss waterfall
- Visit the best area to see the northern lights
All about the trip
Join us for an ultimate day trip from Reykjavík that will leave you with unforgettable moments. We will get on a private minivan and drive along the South coast to enjoy its magnificent waterfalls, glaciers, black sand beaches, and amazing ocean views. Then, we visit the Sólheimajökull outlet glacier for an exciting and informative hike. After the 2 hour hike, we deserve lunch. We will take you to the traditional restaurant with a magnificent view of the Skógafoss waterfall. The rest of the day will be dedicated to northern lights, which is one of the main highlights of Iceland.What Wikipedia Says Watch on Youtube
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Personal certified guide
- Rain gear
- Mountaineering boots
- Private transfer in Mercedes minivan
- Technical glacier equipment
- 2-course dinner in the evening at a restaurant
- Personal outdoor clothing
This activity is organised by Asgard Beyond, Súðarvogur 54, Reykjavik, 104, Iceland, +354 779 6000, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
28 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!