Open Water course in Madeira
Minimum age: 10
- Three-day SSI course in the beautiful waters of Madeira
- Begin with academic and pool training before moving to open-water diving
- Professional highly rated instructor
- Finish with an SSI worldwide recognized certification
All about the trip
This is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
Learn to dive during this three-day SSI course in the beautiful waters of Madeira. Begin with academic and pool training before moving to open-water diving with a professional highly rated instructor. Receive intensive instruction during three days of multi-hour training sessions and finish with an SSI worldwide recognized certification which entitles to take part in dives with a scuba diving buddy up to a maximum depth of 18 meters/60 feet all over the world.
What is included in the price
- 5 theory lessons with a qualified Instructor
- 5 swimming pool training sessions
- 4 adventurous dives in the sea
- Complete scuba diving equipment
- Teaching materials
- Scuba Diving Insurance (provided by DiveAssure)
- Worldwide-recognized Certification, which entitles to take part in dives with a scuba diving buddy up to a maximum depth of 18 meters/60 feet all over the world.
What is not included in the price
- Certification fees (if you choose PADI)
Some swimming ability is required. You need to have basic swim skills and be able to comfortably maintain yourself in the water.
We have SSI teaching materials available in ANY LANGUAGES. Our instructors speak English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, and Spanish.
This activity is organised by Azul Diving Center Madeira, Rua Carvalho Araújo 1/Hotel Quinta Pena da França Mar, R. Carvalho Araújo, Funchal, 9000-022, Portugal, +351 914 25 65 75, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Paradise Valley hike: Serra do Faial levada walk
Madeira dolphin and whale watching cruise
Madeira's rain forest and São Jorge valley hike
Madeira tour by catamaran with ocean wildlife watching
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
49 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!