Plitvice Lakes guided tour from Split or Trogir
Minimum age: 3
- Skip the line
- Visit this UNESCO World Heritage site with our professional tour guides
- Enjoy a fantastic day away from the hustle and bustle of Croatia’s cities
- Learn about Croatia’s conservation of natural beauty and the value of water, plants, and animals in Croatia
- Take home memories and pictures of amazing landscapes and wild animals
- Relax and enjoy in the unspoiled nature of the Plitvice Lakes National Park
All about the trip
This Plitvice Lakes National Park tour is the best way to reconnect with nature, exploring the stunning Plitvice Lakes National Park. This is one of the most beautiful, impressive places in Croatia — a country renowned for its natural beauty. Expect to find stunning, crystal-clear water flowing over a variety of waterfalls, cascades, and lakes. And the vast, lush green environment surrounding the Plitvice Lakes makes for the perfect natural backdrop. Spend the day exploring this UNESCO World Heritage Site by boat with an expert guide. Part of the tour is also by electric train and on foot.What Wikipedia says about Plitvice Lakes
What is included in the price
- Professional guide in Plitvice
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
What is not included in the price
- Food and drinks
- •Entrance ticket to the National Park Plitvice:
- April, May & October: *Adult: 22€, *Student: 13,5€, *Children (7-18) 6€, Children under 7: Free
- June-September: *Adult: 33€, *Student: 26,5€, *Children (7-18) 13,5€, Children under 7: Free
- The entrance ticket price is per person, payable only with cash.
- Students must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price.
Please check the temperature before the departure and dress accordingly (there is often a small difference in temperature between Split and Plitvice Lakes).
The duration of transfers is approximate since the duration depends on the weather and road conditions.
This activity is not recommended for travelers with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
This activity is organised by Gray Line Croatia, Put Salduna 5, Trogir, 21220, Croatia, +385 91 410 8514, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
2-hour Split walking tour
Sunset paddleboarding tour at Marjan Park in Split
Game of Thrones tour in Split
Plitvice Lakes economy tour from Split or Trogir
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
2 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!