Prague bike tour with Vyšehrad Castle
- Ride along the Vltava River
- Spectacular view of Prague from Vyšehrad Castle
- Church of st. Peter and Paul, Rotunda of st. Martin, Slavín cemetery
- Dancing House, Lesser Town, Lennon's Wall, Kampa park, Rudolfinum
All about the trip
That's where it all started: first settlement, first legend of Prague, Princess Libuse ... Vysehrad Castle.
Vysehrad castle was built in the 10th century and is situated on a hill looking over the Vltava River and city of Prague. Located within the castle is the Church of Saints Paul and Peter, the oldest building in Prague St.Martin's Rotunda as well as the Vysehrad cemetery, containing the remains of many famous people from Czech history. Take a ride around the beautiful surroundings, explore the castle walls, the spectacular view of Prague and find out about Devil's column. Here you will experience some of the best views of this historical city.
What is included in the price
- Guided bike tour with friendly English-speaking tour guide
- History overview and explanation of the famous and interesting sites in Prague
- Optional wireless receiver with single headphone speaker (to listen to your tour guide's stories and safety directions during the tour)
- Quality bicycle rent and insurance
- Helmets, baskets and bungee cords
- City map and storage of your bags
- Rain poncho
What is not included in the price
- Rear child seat for kids 1 year older and up to 22 kg (49 lbs) for 200 CZK
The basic skill of riding a bike is required to take part in this activity.
You need to wear shoes suitable for riding a bike.
Participant maxiumum weight limitation is 125 kg (270 lbs).
Kids bike, tag along (attached behind the adult bike) and rear child seat are available on request.
This activity operates rain or shine.
This activity is organised by Praha Bike, Dlouhá 708/24, Praha, 11000, Czech Republic, +420 732 388 880, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Counter Strike indoor airsoft in Prague
1,5-hour Prague National Museum tour with admission
Brewery tour with beer tasting in Prague
Prague city tour with Clock Tower admission
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
15 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!