Prague historic center: easy bike tour
Minimum age: 1
- Easy ride, no hills
- Old Town, Kampa park, Lesser Town, Old Town Square
- Municipal House, Powder Gate, Dancing House, Lennon's Wall
- Trip suitable for beginners as well as advanced riders of all ages
All about the trip
Skip the hills and let one of our expert guides take you on a ride through the center of the Czech capital while learning all about Czech culture and its complex history. Discover why Prague is one of the most fascinating cities in European history with this easy-paced bike ride that goes through the New Town and Old Town, across the river to Kampa park and Lesser Town (Mala Strana), through the Jewish quarter and Old Town Square.
A few hours later the city will be thoroughly revealed at a level otherwise not possible without a bicycle!
What is included in the price
- Guided bike tour with friendly English-speaking tour guide
- History overview and explanation of the famous and interesting sites in Prague
- Optional wireless receiver with single headphone speaker (to listen to your tour guide's stories and safety directions during the tour)
- Quality bicycle rent and insurance
- Helmets, baskets and bungee cords
- City map and storage of your bags
- Rain poncho
- Warm gloves (in the winter time)
What is not included in the price
- Rear child seat for kids 1 year older and up to 22 kg (49 lbs) for 200 CZK (8 €)
The basic skill of riding a bike is required to take part in this activity.
You need to wear shoes suitable for riding a bike.
Participant maxiumum weight limitation is 125 kg (270 lbs).
Kids bike, tag along (attached behind the adult bike) and rear child seat are available on request.
This activity operates rain or shine.
This activity is organised by Praha Bike, Dlouhá 708/24, Praha, 11000, Czech Republic, +420 732 388 880, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Beer boat on Vltava River
Prague Castle skip-the-line ticket (meeting at 12:05)
Left bank of Vltava private discovery tour in Prague
3 hour E-scooter tour in Prague without guide
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
40 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!