Private tour to pyramids of Giza, Sakkara and Dahshur
- Learn about the impressive building techniques of ancient Egyptians
- Know more about one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Have a look at the Great Sphinx, Egyptian mythical sculpture with the body of a lion and the head of a pharaoh
- Admire Djoser’s Step Pyramid in Saqqara, one of the most remarkable archeological places
- Visit the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur, the famous royal necropolis in Egypt
All about the trip
Start your day with a private pick-up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Move 40km to the south and begin your journey of discovery with the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur, the famous royal necropolis in Egypt.
Continue your tour to the Step Pyramid of Djoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant, before proceeding to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Continue to the Great Sphinx, the majestic sculpture with the head of a pharaoh and the body of a lion that dates back to the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren.
At the end of the day, you will be returned to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.What Wikipedia says about Sakkara
What is included in the price
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Cairo or Giza
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant
- Bottled water during your trip
- All taxes and service charge
What is not included in the price
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
This activity is organised by Sun Pyramids Tours email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Private trip to Giza pyramids by horse carriage
Tour to the newest Saqqara tombs with lunch from Cairo
Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara and Memphis from Marsa Alam
Horse trip to Abusir, the Sun Temple and Sakkara Pyramids
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Book cheap flights, trains, buses
Kiwi.com basically helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget. Making travel better.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
13 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!