Small Cyclades by sailing yacht from Paros
Minimum age: 2
- Island of Irakleia where you can snorkel around a WW2 wrecked plane and enjoy a snack moment
- We set sail to to Schinoussa located below Naxos, accentuated by the Greek colours and surrounded by turquoise water
- The perfect setting to enjoy a lunch on board the sailing boat with starter, main course
- After lunch we will rest on the sun deck of the boat or go for a swim before reaching the last anchorage of our sailing trip in the afternoon: the bay of Naxos. The island is rich in white painted houses, medieval villas, ancient ruins. Against this backdrop we plan a short stop for a swim. And than we start our last sailing moment back to Piso Livadi.
All about the trip
Our sailing trip from ParosAs an alternative route, when winds make leaves from Piso Livadi every day taking you to sail for a full day in an sailing boat around the Small Cyclades island complex. As we leave Paros behind, we will head towards the island of Irakleia, where a stop in a secluded cove will give you the chance to snorkel around a WW2 wrecked plane. Schoinousa is planned for our next stop, where after a swim in the turquoise colored waters you’ll be served lunch prepared by our crew. Later in the afternoon, a short swim stops near Naxos southern coast will be planned, as it will be our last stop.
Our return is scheduled around 18:30, as sometimes weather dictates the speed and course.Watch on Youtube
What is included in the price
- 9 hours sailing on board a sailing yatch
- Local appetizers and meze dishes with fruits
- Local wine, soft drinks, bottled water
- A professional English speaking captain and crew
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel and port fees or taxes
What is not included in the price
- Any drinks or meals not mentioned above
- Tips and gratuities
- Transfers to and from the port
Passport or ID 24hours before departure
Please note that weather conditions may affect the published itinerary.
This activity is organised by Lady K Sailing Cruises, kanari 14A, Athens, 17455, Greece, (+30) 69 45 89 63 77, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Santorini bus and boat tour with Thirasia island
Rhodes island tour from north of the island
Agios Nikolaos, Spinalonga Island and Elounda cruise
2 guided boat dives in Skopelos
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
43 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!