Sunset desert safari by quad bike from Marsa Alam
- Drive your quad bike for 22 km
- Visit a Bedouine village and learn about their lifestyle
- Experience a camel ride together with amazing sunset views
- Enjoy a live belly dance show and folkloric songs in the middle of the desert
All about the trip
You will be picked up from your hotel in Marsa Alam, then you will be transferred to the meeting point at Sheikh Malek situated 25 km north of Marsa Alam International Airport where you will start to drive your quad bike for about 22 km between the mountains of the Eastern Desert to a Bedouin village. Meet a Bedouin tribe and know more about their life and traditions (houses, food, education, religion, etc.). You will have a chance to try a Bedouin tea and smoke a water pipe. You will enjoy riding a camel and witness the amazing sunset view.
Have your barbeque dinner in the heart of the mountains. Then enjoy the Bedouin show, folkloric songs and a belly dance show. Later, you will drive your quad bike back to the station. Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
What is included in the price
- Transfers from hotel in Marsa Alam to quad bike station and back
- Quad-bike test drive before the journey starts
- Professional quad-bike guide for your assistance
- Quad-bike ticket and fees
- Panoramic sunset view
- Professional desert safari tour guide
- Camel ride in the desert of Marsa Alam
- Bedouin village tour with Bedouin tea
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- All service charge and taxes
What is not included in the price
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
This activity is organised by Sun Pyramids Tours, Al Haram, st. 67, Al Haram - Giza Governorate, 12555, Egypt, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Diving in Marsa Asalaya Bay
Snorkeling trip to Port Ghalib Marina from Marsa Alam
Diving in Marsa Shoon and Marsa Mubarak from Ghalib
Half-day snorkeling at Abu Dabbab Beach
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
36 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!