The Far(o)west 4x4 tour from Caniço or Funchal
Sorry, we don't offer activity at this time. If you send us your e-mail, we will be happy to inform you as soon as we relaunched it.
- Porto Moniz
- Climb to 1500m in a cool off-road jeep
- Observe wild life along the way
- Stop for lunch and a swim in the natural volcanic swimming pools
- Coastal villages and beautiful waterfalls
All about the trip
What is included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Live commentary on board
- Free meeting point close by available on request
What is not included in the price
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees on the natural pools (1,5€)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside the free areas of Funchal and Caniço
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking. Not recommended for participants with back problems. A small amount of walking is involved.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Open Water course in Madeira
Rafting level 2 from Oporto or Aveiro
Full-day quad bike trip to Sete Cidades (single rider)
Full day of Azores sea adventure
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
27 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!