Tour of Skopje surroundings
Minimum age: 3
Good to know: You can only buy this activity for 20 persons at a time. If you require more places, kindly place more orders.
- Matka valley and Matka lake
- The canyon of river Treska
- Boat ride to the entrance of cave Vrelo and visit to the cave
- St. Panteleimon monastery at village Nerezi (closed on Mondays)
- Millennium cross on the top of Vodno mountain
All about the trip
You will start with private transfer and our experienced guide to visit Matka valley – a unique part of nature near Skopje. Here you will be invited to have a boat ride to the entrance of cave Vrelo, one of the deepest underwater caves in Europe (1-hour boat tour included in the price). Have lunch or refreshment at a restaurant by Matka lake (optional). In the afternoon, again you will have a private transfer to Vodno mountain, part of nature just a few kilometers from the city center.
Visit St. Panteleimon monastery with its unique fresco paintings from the 12th century. As a final surprise, we will visit the Millennium cross on the top of the mountain with a panoramic view of Skopje valley from the cable car (included).
What is included in the price
- Pick up/Drop off at any address within Skopje
- Private transportation with air conditioned car, minivan or van according the itinerary
- Experienced English speaking local tour guide (for parties 1-3 pax guide will be a driver as well)
- Visit inside St Panteleimon monastery, including entrance fee,
- Cable car fee to Millennium cross and back,
- 1 hour boat ride on Matka lake
- 1 bottle of water per person and WiFi on board - complementary
What is not included in the price
- Optional inside visits (could be required and paid in advance)
- Guide on other language than English - supplement may apply)
- Gratuities to the driver/guide (not mandatory)
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal spends during the tour
Please dress according to local weather conditions.
Child price is valid when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Great Balkan Adventure from Skopje to Tirana
Weekend in Skopje
Private Skopje city tour
Kosovo and Macedonia tour from Skopje
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
32 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!