Whitewater rafting and ziplining at Telaga Waja (private group)
Minimum age: 7
Sorry, we don't offer activity at this time. If you send us your e-mail, we will be happy to inform you as soon as we relaunched it.
Alternatively, you can inquire directly with the provider of this experience.More information
- An incredible day of ziplining and whitewater rafting at Telaga Waja
- Private tour - only your group will participate
- Level 3-4 whitewater obstacles such as rapids, waves, waterfalls, swells and dam jumps
- All rafting and safety equipment included
- Professional, English-speaking rafting guide onboard each raft
- Showers and changing rooms available to use after rafting
- Photos of you ziplining and rafting available afterwards
- Traditional Balinese lunch will be served to you after rafting
All about the trip
Join us for an incredible day of adrenaline-pumping action with the "Flying Fox" zipline and whitewater rafting with this private tour.
Our day of fun and adventure begins with hotel collection by private air-conditioned vehicle. Once at the office, you can enjoy a welcome drink whilst you sign the necessary insurance forms.
After a short safety briefing, we will then start the day off right by soaring through the air aboard the ‘Flying Fox’ zipline, arguably Bali's best zipline. Flying past thick jungle and lush green paddy fields, you will soon see what all the fuss is about as ziplining is so much fun to the uninitiated.
After enjoying the zipline rush, we will then head down to the river to collect our rafts and safety equipment. Get ready to tackle 16 km's worth of level 3-4 obstacles, such as rapids, waves, waterfalls, swells and dam jumps (rafting should take about 3 hours). The whitewater experience culminates with one last huge jump at Bajing dam which is approximately 4 meters high! Don't worry, your river rafting guide will let know when you're about to descend upon it.
After that, we will take you to our favorite restaurant for lunch. Here we will enjoy a traditional Balinese buffet lunch. Here you will also be able to view your rafting adventure photos. Finally, after lunch, we will take you back to your hotel.
Please note this is the private group version of the experience - only your group will participate.
What is included in the price
- Hotel transport
- Professionally trained, English-speaking rafting guides
- Life jackets (PFDs) and all rafting equipment
- Water resistant bags provided for your valuables
- Shower facilities with towels
- Traditional Balinese lunch
- Tea and water
What is not included in the price
- Gratuities for your guides
- Additional funds for photo CDs or souvenirs
You must be physically-able to swim in order to participate. Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
White water rafting adventure on the Ayung river
Ubud tour with Monkey forest and Balinese healing
Mount Agung sunrise trekking via Pasar Agung Temple
Bali highlights Instagram spot tour from Ubud
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
18 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!