Balkans and Adriatic adventure from Athens to Belgrade
Minimum age: 3
- North Macedonia
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
All about the trip
This is our longest Balkan tour which covers the most famous cities and sites of all western Balkan countries, Greece, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia. In addition, we have visits to the most famous places in Croatia and Slovenia, as well.
Do you have your own ideas and requirements for similar tour? Please contact us and we will be happy to prepare for you a tailor made itinerary.
What is included in the price
- Private transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus;
- 18 nights accommodation at 4* hotels, including daily breakfast and hotel taxes;
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Private guided tours at Butrinti ancient site, Tirana, Ohrid and St. Naum full day, Skopje city tour, Sarajevo and Mostar city tours, Ljubljana walking tour, Zagreb walking tour, Belgrade and Novi Sad full day, including inside visits as described in the itinerary and admission fees
- 1 bottle of water per person / per day
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in Single room - 925 € (for single travelers)
- Supplement for HB (dinner, when minimum 3 persons on tour - 360 € p.p. (if required and booked in advance)
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own.
- Any other meal (lunch or dinner)
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
Valid passport is required
Please dress according to local weather conditions.
Accommodation is in DBL room.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Tour from Athens to Dubrovnik via Sofia, Belgarde and Sarajevo
Athens panoramic city tour
“Good morning, Athens” bike tour
Athens walking and tasting food tour
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
2 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!