Barcelona luxurious sunset sailing experience
Activity: Boat Cruise
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
Duration: 1 hr 30 mins
Difficulty: EasyMeeting point:
Good to know: You can only buy this activity for 12 persons at a time. If you require more places, kindly place more orders.
- Instant confirmation
- Available in 2 days
- Sail along the coast of Barcelona on board a luxury boat.
- Admire views of Barcelona’s beaches and landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia and Montjuic.
- Enjoy the incredible colors of the sunset from the sea.
- Live a unique experience with the greatest comfort.
- Feel the sea breeze on your face with a glass of your favorite drink.
- Take a dip in the crystal-clear and warm Mediterranean Sea.
- Start and finish your sailing adventure in the central and glamorous Port Olimpic surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops, tourist attractions and the beach.
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience.
All about the trip
Enjoy a luxurious 1,5-hour sailboat cruise on the beautiful Mediterranean Sea along the Barcelona coastline. Take in spectacular views of this amazing city. You can just relax, help with the boat or take a dip in the crystal-clear water. This is surely an unforgettable and therapeutic experience for everyone.
Toast the day’s end and watch the sunset from the deck of spaciousness and comfortable sailboat. The city will slowly illuminate in front of you as the sun goes down along Barcelona’s skyline, an ideal time for a great picture.
Feel the breeze in your face and plunge into this perfect romantic atmosphere. Sip on a chilled glass of champagne, beer or soft drink and munch on some delicious Spanish snacks (olives, chips, crackers, and nuts). Your expert crew, as well as the professional guide, will make sailing a truly unique experience that you will enjoy with a maximum of 12 persons.
What is included in the price
- 1,5-hour luxurious sailing cruise
- Expert skipper
- Beer, soft drinks, champagne, and snacks
- Small group
What is not included in the price
- Tips (optional)
- Food and beverages other than specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
All passengers must show a valid ID or passport at the check-in desk in order to enter the Private Sailing Club.
This activity is organised by WE Barcelona, Rua das Lapas Loja 13, Charneca - Cascais, 2750-772, Spain, +34 934 11 91 77, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Mountain train ride and hike in Pyrenees
Costa Brava and Dali full-day tour from Barcelona
Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (skip the line)
Palau Güell, Ramblas and Boqueria Market (with tapas)
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
20 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!