Day trip to Nairobi National Park
1 x 268 €
- See large predators such as lion, leopard, hyena and cheetah
- Herds of large herbivores such as eland, buffalo, zebra and wildebeest
- Ivory-burning Site monument
- Nairobi Safari walk
- Elephant orphanage
All about the trip
Your excursion to Nairobi national park begins early in the morning at 6:00 where you will be picked up by our safari drive guide from your chosen destination in Nairobi. You will enjoy wildlife viewing until 10:00 where you will proceed to Daphine Shedrick elephant orphanage for a chance to see baby elephants. Later, at 11:00 we will continue to Giraffe Center and you will have a chance to feed the giraffe. After lunch at a local restaurant, the next stop will be to Karen Blixen Museum. We then start our return journey back to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight or drop you off at your accommodation in Nairobi.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Pick-up and drop-off in Nairobi
- Park entrance fees for Nairobi National park, Daphne Shedrick and Giraffe Center
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Bottled drinking water
- Tipping (optional)
This activity is organised by Journeys Beyond Africa, , Nairobi, 00620, Kenya, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
12 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!