Great Balkan Adventure from Athens to Dubrovnik
Minimum age: 3
Sorry, we don't offer activity at this time. If you send us your e-mail, we will be happy to inform you as soon as we relaunched it.
- In Greece you will visit Athens, Delphi, Kalambaka, Meteora Monasteries Ioannina
- In Macedonia you will visit Bitola, Ohrid city & lake, St. Naum monastery
- In Albania you will visit Tirana and Shkodra
- in Montenegro you will visit Cetinje, Budva, Kotor and Kotor bay
- In Croatia you will visit Dubrovnik
All about the trip
Land tour from Athens to Dubrovnik.
This tour starts in Athens and ends in Dubrovnik. Included in this tour are visits to several sights of interest and includes a few guided trips but also makes room for travelers to have some leisure time or explore independently. Your English Speaking guide will be with you all the time to give you useful information about all the sites we will be visiting. You will make a lot of fun memories during this 6-day tour.
Solo traveler ? No problem ! We have an option for you - ask for more information before you book.
What is included in the price
- Transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus;
- 5 nights accommodation at boutique 3* and 4* hotels, including daily breakfast and taxes;
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Guided tours at Ohrid and Tirana
- Visits as described in the program, excluding entrance fees;
- 1 bottle of water per person / per day complementary.
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in SGL room - 285 € (on request, to be required and paid during the booking process - included in the price for solo travelers)
- Supplement for HB (dinner x 7) when minimum 3 persons on tour - € 178 per person (on request, to be required and booked in advance)
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own.
- Any other meal (lunch or dinner)
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
Child price valid only when accompanied by two adults.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Athens by night tour
Parnitha National Park off-road tour
Balkans and Adriatic adventure from Athens to Belgrade
Tour from Athens to Dubrovnik via Sofia, Belgarde and Sarajevo
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
14 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!