Great Balkan Adventure from Skopje to Dubrovnik
Minimum age: 3
- Macedonia: Skopje |Tikvesh wine region | Bitola | Galichica NP | Ohrid and Ohrid lake
- Kosovo: Grachanica monastery | Pristina
- Albania: Tirana | Shkodra
- Montenegro: Cetinje | Budva Kotor and Kotor bay |
- Croatia: Dubrovnik
All about the trip
Make your trip from Skopje to Dubrovnik an extended and unique 7 day experience.
Travel safe in small group - all our tours are operated with up to 12 persons traveling together.
With this tour you will visit some places and sites on the Balkans which usually are not on the main tourist maps.
Solo traveler ? No problem ! We have an option for you - ask for more information before you book.
What is included in the price
- Transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus;
- 6 nights accommodation at 4* hotels, including daily breakfast and hotel taxes;
- 1 x wine tasting with traditional lunch at local winery;
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Guided tours at Skopje, full day to Kosovo, Ohrid and Tirana
- Visits as described in the program, including admission fees;
- 1 bottle of water per person / per day complementary.
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in Single room - 280 € (on request, included in the price for solo travelers)
- *Solo traveler tour supplement* - if you are a solo traveler please contact us for more information before you book
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own.
- Any other meal (lunch or dinner)
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
You book - You go, guaranteed departures, which means that you will join a group of other travelers.
Child price valid only when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Weekend in Skopje
Kosovo and Macedonia tour from Skopje
"Ottoman heritage of the Balkans" trip from Skopje to Belgrade
Extended weekend in Skopje
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
7 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!