Kosovo and Macedonia tour from Skopje
Minimum age: 3
- Spend 4 days in Skopje (including 3 nights accommodation at centrally located 4* hotel)
- 2-day tours to Kosovo and Ohrid lake
- More persons booked at once - lower price applies
- Solo traveler? No problem! We have an option for you - ask for more information before you book
All about the trip
Every Friday we operate this weekend tour, including 3 nights accommodation at 4* hotel in Skopje city center, complementary Skopje walking tour, a day tour to Kosovo and a day tour to Ohrid.
Please see the Itinerary section for a detailed description of the trip.
What is included in the price
- Transportation according to the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus
- 3 nights accommodation at 4* hotel in Skopje city center (including breakfast)
- 1 x full-day tour to Kosovo
- 1 x full-day tour to Ohrid and Ohrid lake
- Experienced English-speaking local tour guide (for parties 1-3 pax guide will be a driver as well)
- Visits as described in the program, including admission fees
- 1 complimentary bottle of water per person / per day
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in SGL room 95 € (on request)
- "Solo traveler tour supplement" - 170 € (if you are a solo traveler please contact us for more information before you book)
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
- Boat rides on Matka lake to cave Vrelo - 7 €, and on St Naum - 5 € (to be paid on the spot)
Guaranteed departures (You book - You go), which means that you will join a group of other travelers.
Child price valid only when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
"Ottoman heritage of the Balkans" trip from Skopje to Belgrade
Tour of Skopje surroundings
Private Skopje city tour
Skopje walking tour
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
19 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!