Introduction to Paddle Surf in Vilanova i la Geltrú
Minimum age: 10 years. All participants must know how to swim. Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to participate in the activity.
- How to carry your board
- The correct position of the knees and feet
- We will also focus on your paddling technique for efficient and stable paddling habits
- Holding the paddle (mastering the basics of the paddle strokes will allow you to paddle more efficiently)
- First steps - once you are in the water you will learn to feel comfortable paddling around
- The power phase
- The recovery phase
- Turning strokes
- Stance techniques
All about the trip
The activity takes place in Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona). Stand up paddling has become the fastest growing sport on the water this past year. The first step in learning to stand up paddle is getting your board to the water. This activity introduction gives you the basics to be confident with the board and paddle and to be able to stand up easily with an instructor that will help you to improve your paddling style. If you already have the experience, we offer to paddle some 5 km around the beach of Vilanova.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- All the equipment required for the activity (board, life jacket, neoprene if necessary, paddle…)
- RC and accident insurance
- Your own transport
- Bathing suit and towel
- Sun lotion
Juniors must be accompanied by an adult.
This activity is organised by Paddle in Spain, C/ Melies 1A/Vilanova i la Geltrú, Barcelona, 08800, Spain, +34 682 173 225, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
9 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!