Monserrat hot-air balloon flight and monastery guided tour from Barcelona
Minimum age: 10
- Experience hot-air balloon flight in Montserrat area
- Take in spectacular panoramic views of the Pyrenees, Mediterranean, and Montserrat
- Conclude the flight with a snack and cava toast
- Get rewarded with a flight certificate and your photo story
- Enjoy the company of a professional expert tour guide
All about the trip
Take this exclusive flight on a hot air balloon over the Montserrat Mountain and admire its unique needle-shaped formations, one of the most spectacular landscapes in Catalonia.
The activity begins early in the morning and we will head directly to the flying zone, where you will participate in the inflation of the balloon. Once it’s ready, we will take off for an amazing hour-long flight close to the mountain and the surrounding area.
At the end of the flight, a 4WD car will be waiting to pick you up and return to the flying zone, where you will meet with the guide and continue with the tour. But before heading to the monastery, toast with a glass of cava in this magical land.
Complete your trip with a visit to the famous thousand-year-old Benedictine Monastery, home to the famous figure of “La Moreneta” (visit not guaranteed), the saint patron of Catalonia. Depending on season and timetable, you will have the possibility to admire the boys' choir of the famous “Escolania de Montserrat”.What Wikipedia Says
What is included in the price
- Round-trip transportation from Barcelona
- Assistance from a 4x4 vehicle throughout the activity (permanent radio connection with the balloon)
- Snack and cava sparkling wine toast
- Non-alcoholic beverages and water available
- Balloon flight (1 h 15 min approx.)
- Guided visit to Montserrat Monastery
- First Flight Certificate signed by the pilot
- Photo story
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What is not included in the price
- Tips (optional)
- Food and beverages other than specified
Please, be at the agreed-upon meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed. It is subject to availability and depending on the season, as there may be up a queue for up to 2 hours.
This activity is organised by WE Barcelona, Spain, +34930027145, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Gaudí’s works Segway tour in Barcelona
4-hour private trip by boat from Barcelona (summer)
Montjuïc Segway tour in Barcelona
The classic Segway tour in Barcelona
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Book cheap flights, trains, buses
Kiwi.com basically helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget. Making travel better.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
41 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!