New Balkan experience from Athens to Dubrovnik
Minimum age: 3
- Meteora Monasteries
- Butrinti ancient site
- Tara canyon
- Budva Kotor and Kotor bay
All about the trip
This tour starts in Athens and ends in Dubrovnik, including visits to several sights of interest and guided tours in Butrinti, Tirana and Cetinje. It also makes room for travelers to have some leisure time or explore independently.
Possible tour extension to Bosnia and Herzegovina includes visits to the most famous country sites - Mostar, Blagaj and the capital Sarajevo, with guided tours.
Do you have your own ideas and requirements for similar tour? Please contact us and we will be happy to prepare for you a tailor made itinerary.
What is included in the price
- Private transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus
- 7 nights accommodation at boutique hotels, including daily breakfast and hotel taxes;
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Private guided tours at Butrinti ancient site, full day Tirana and Kruje, Cetinje city tour, including inside visits as described in the itinerary and admission fees
- 1 bottle of water per person / per day complementary.
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in Single room - 285 € (on request)
- Supplement for HB (dinner) when minimum 3 persons on tour - € 1178 p.p. (have to be required and booked in advance)
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own.
- Any other meal (lunch or dinner)
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
Accommodation is in DBL room. SGL room possible with supplement.
Child price is valid when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Tour from Athens to Dubrovnik via Sofia, Belgarde and Sarajevo
Athens by night tour
Athens panoramic city tour
Athens sunset cycle tour
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
19 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!