Northern lights private tour by car from Reykjavík
2 x 460 €
- Hunting for northern lights
- Explore lighthouses
- Comfortable luxury jeep with free WiFi
All about the trip
Come and join us to see the mystery of Reykjanes lighthouses, and we will also at the same time try to reach the northern lights. The Iceland’s tallest lighthouse is 26 meters (85 ft) high and is located at Gardskagi which provides visitors with a picturesque view of two lighthouses.
Lighthouses no longer play the vital role they once did in warning fishing vessels of impending danger and guiding them safely back to shore. But these distinctive structures still carry the romance and drama of their pasts. Each lighthouse along the Reykjanes Peninsula has a history and story of its own.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Private northern lights tour
- Hot chocolate and Icelandic chocolate
- Tripod for camera available during the tour (should work for most camera types)
- Photo shoot of you and your partner as wanted during the tour (on your camera)
- Water bottles during the tour
- Free WiFi during the tour (this depends on the connection of satellite network)
- Free pick up in Reykjavik area 20 – 30 min. before
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Hat and gloves
Please note that as the northern lights are a natural phenomenon, we cannot guarantee sightings and pictures do not always reflect actual experience/sightings.
Free pick-up in Reykjavik 20 – 30 min. before the activity start.
This activity is organised by Different Iceland, Lindarberg 56A, Lindarberg, 221, Iceland, 354-6643217, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
18 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!