Northern lights private tour from Reykjavík with the Secret Lagoon
2 x 620 €
- Hunting for northern lights
- Relax and feel peaceful in the Secret Lagoon
- Comfortable luxury jeep with free WiFi during your trip
- A ride through the calming darkness
All about the trip
This package is a special northern lights tour hand-crafted by us with the taste of the Secret Lagoon.
The Secret Lagoon is located near the small town of Flúðir, in the Golden Circle area. The natural hot spring has been part of Flúðir´s tradition in many years, with the desire to keep it natural and unique. A quiet place where you can enjoy the true Icelandic experience.
Soak in the northern lights with a view of the classic sights. Your private guide will introduce you to all the best sights and scenery in the tour.
Dine at restaurant Grund on Fludir (can be purchased extra) after relaxing in Secret Lagoon. Unique sights and Icelandic people will show you the perfect recipe to fall in love with our beautiful country.
Nordic flavors: After bathing in the Secret Lagoon, the tour continues to restaurant Grund for a delicious light buffet where you can enjoy sampling a variety of Icelandic cuisine.
Heading back to Reykjavik, the exciting hunt for the northern lights begins. Your guide and driver will scout and select viewing spots to give you the best chances of experiencing the amazing display of auroras.
We drive back into the night and look out for the mysterious lights once again and your guide will explain the phenomenon and take photos of you to keep for free, as we head back to your hotel in Reykjavík.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Private northern lights tour
- Entrance ticket to the Secret Lagoon
- Meat or vegan dinner (no drink or dessert included)
- Hot chocolate and Icelandic chocolate
- Tripod for camera available during the tour (should work for most camera types)
- Photo shoot of you and your partner as wanted during the tour (on your camera)
- Water bottles during the tour
- Free WiFi during the tour (this depends on the connection of satellite network)
- Free pick up in Reykjavik area 20 – 30 min. before the activity start
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Hat and gloves
Free pick up in Reykjavik area 20 – 30 min. before the activity start.
Please note that as the northern lights are a natural phenomenon, we cannot guarantee sightings and pictures do not always reflect actual experience/sightings.
This activity is organised by Different Iceland, Lindarberg 56A, Lindarberg, 221, Iceland, 354-6643217, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
14 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!