"Ottoman heritage of the Balkans" trip from Skopje to Belgrade
Minimum age: 3
- Dappled mosque in Tetovo
- Ohrid and Ohrid lake
- City of Prizren
- Montenegro coastline
All about the trip
With this tour you will have a chance to get closer with rich Ottoman heritage of the Balkans. The tour is tailored to cover the most famous and interesting remains like mosques, hamams, inns and other monuments connected with Ottoman rule. You will visit lot of small and big Turkish bazaars in almost all countries. See unique painted mosques, fortifications connected with historical battles and influence of the Ottoman rule even into today's life in these Balkan countries.
Do you have your own ideas and requirements for similar tour? Please contact us and we will be happy to prepare for you a tailor made itinerary.
What is included in the price
- Private transportation with air conditioned vehicle according the itinerary;
- 9 nights accommodation, including hotel taxes and service charges
- Daily breakfast;
- Services of an English speaking private driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Private guided tours at Skopje and Ohrid, full day Kosovo tour, Half day Tirana tour, Half day Mostar and Sarajevo tours, including inside visits as described in the itinerary and admission fees
- 1 bottle of water per person complementary
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in SGL room - 365 € (on request, to be required and paid during the booking process - included in the price for solo travelers)
- Supplement for HB (dinner x 9) when minimum 3 persons on tour - € 215 per person (on request, to be required and booked in advance)
- Pre or post tour accommodation (if any) - on your own.
- Any other meal, drinks, beverages or hotel extra services during the tour
- Gratuities and tips for the driver/guide
- Personal travel insurance
Please dress according to local weather conditions.
Accommodation is in DBL room.
Child price is valid when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Weekend in Skopje
Great Balkan Adventure from Skopje to Dubrovnik
Private Skopje walking tour
Private Skopje city tour
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
29 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!