Pescador island hopping and Kawasan Falls from Cebu
Location: Cebu, Philippines
Activity: Animals, Snorkeling, Swimming
Languages spoken: English
Duration: 12 hrs
- Available from: 08/06/2023
- Minimum number of persons: 2x
- Buy this experience as a gift
- Swim and feed sardines
- Snorkel in the colorful coral reef
- Island hop to the stunning Pescador Island
- Admire the beauty of three cascading falls at Kawasan
- Get your adrenaline pumping by canyoning in hidden coves
All about the trip
The Pescador Island Hopping and Kawasan Falls tour package will bring you to one of the most popular tourist destinations in Cebu. Before visiting Kawasan Falls, you will be taken to Pescador Island first. Pescador island is a good place for snorkeling and diving. It is very popular because this island has a marine sanctuary that consists of many colorful fishes and pretty coral reefs. Other tourists have seen dolphins and sea turtles while doing this activity but we cannot guarantee that you will be able to see these as well. After the island hopping, you will be swimming with the countless sardines in the sardine run of Moalboal, Cebu. This tour will be followed by the Kawasan Falls tour activity. Kawasan falls is widely known in the Philippines because it has a crystal clear & refreshing water and it is also a three-layered waterfall.Pescador Island Wikipedia
What is included in the price
- Local guide
- Safety briefing
- Private transportation
- Snorkeling equipment
- Boat ride and life vest
- Government taxes and fees
- Turtle Point (not guaranteed)
- Sardine run in Moalboal, Cebu
- Shared pump boat with boat crews
- Dolphin watching (weather dependent)
- Trip to Kawasan Falls with a guide and entrance fees included
- Private tour (10 hours duration, excess hours subject for additional charges)
What is not included in the price
- Personal expenses
- Personal swimsuit and towel
- Meal and beverages (at a fee for 300 Philippine Pesos per head if you'd like to add)
- Camera rental (Philippine pesos 1000 for GoPro Hero5 and up – SD Card not included)
You must be physically-able to swim to do this activity.
Please bring your swimwear and a towel.
Starting January 1, 2020, due to the increase of boat fees to Pescador island which is now managed by the local government, the tour to the island is now using a shared boat.
This activity is organised by Cebu Tours, Ibabao - Gisi - Agus Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, 6015, Philippines, +63 945 8072950, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Private island hopping tour including Mactan Island
Whale shark watching and Pescador Island from Cebu
Whale shark watching and island hopping from Cebu
Pescador island hopping and canyoning from Cebu
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
4 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!