Private three island hopping tour including Mactan Island from Cebu
- Take stunning underwater photos
- Island hop to three beautiful Islands
- Enjoy a snorkeling adventure with friends
- Swim with thousands of fish in protected sanctuaries
All about the trip
Cebu Tours offers a Mactan Island Hopping tour package that will take you to Gilutungan Island, Caohagan Island, and San Vicente in Olango Island which is located in Mactan, Cebu. All of these three islands have marine sanctuaries wherein you can explore with the sight of abundant corals and hundreds of tropical fish species. With the assistance of the boatman, you can do snorkeling, diving and you can even take nice pictures with the scenic views of these islands.
Gilutungan Island – Also known as Hilutungan Island is a marine sanctuary which is a great place for beginners to dive and snorkel. The island is a low-lying coral island with an elevation of no more than 10 meters above sea level. Besides the rich marine life, it also boasts a stretch of white sandy beach, a sand bar and a resort ideal for a weekend or overnight staycation.
Caohagan Island – This island has a rich marine life which is a good place for snorkeling. You will be able to see different fishes on this island and it is also a very good place for taking pictures.
San Vicente in Olango Island – Fish Sanctuary, which belongs to the whole Olango Island group in Mactan, is considered one of the most extensive reef areas in Cebu.
Pandanon Island – It is one of the many islands in Mactan that are known for sandbars, white-sand beaches, and crystal clear waters. It lies between Mactan and Bohol.Mactan Wikipedia
What is included in the price
- Snorkel gear
- Private transportation
- Boatman as a tour guide
- Exclusive motorized outrigger boat
- Government taxes and service charges
- Private and exclusive island hopping (6 or 8 hours)
- Entrance fees to three islands and the marine sanctuary
- BBQ lunch on the boat (option of grilled pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, and rice with fruits and one round of soft drinks or bottled water)
What is not included in the price
- Personal expenses
- Personal swimsuit and towel
- Pandanon Island entrance fee is 150 Philippine pesos per person (no fish sanctuary)
- Camera rental (1000 Philippine pesos for GoPro Hero5 and up – SD Card not included)
- If you want to add Pandanon island, add 1,000Philippine pesos for the boat and fuel surcharge
- Sulpa Island (can be a side trip if time permits) – 100 Philippine pesos to enter (not included in the package)
You must be physically-able to swim to do this activity.
Please bring your swimwear and a towel.
This activity is organised by Cebu Tours, Ibabao - Gisi - Agus Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, 6015, Philippines, +63 945 8072950, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Pescador island hopping and Kawasan Falls from Cebu
Whale shark watching and Pescador Island from Cebu
Kalanggaman Island tour from Cebu
Canyoning adventure and Kawasan Falls from Cebu
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
40 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!