Whale Shark watching,Tumalog Falls, and Pescador Island tour from Cebu
- Swim with the majestic Oslob whale sharks
- Travel to Tumalog Falls and take amazing pictures
- Admire the beauty of three cascading falls at Kawasan
- Enjoy snorkeling at the beautiful beaches of Pescador Island
All about the trip
This package is offered by Cebu Tours, so you will fully enjoy your trip to the south of Cebu. Swim and snorkel with the gentle giants in Oslob and be amazed at how beautiful these creatures are. After snorkeling and swimming with the whale sharks, visit the amazing waterfalls in Oslob, the Tumalog falls, which is just a 10-minute drive from the whale shark watching area. We will also tour at the amazing Pescador Island known for its incredible snorkeling spots!
After Oslob, Visit Kawasan Falls in Badian, a three-stage cascading waterfall and one of the most beautiful falls in the Philippines. It is an hour's drive from Oslob and you will be accompanied by our experienced driver. In Badian, you will meet the local guide and he will be with you going to Kawasan falls until you finished swimming. Enjoy the south of Cebu within one day with this very affordable package. You can also add a Canyoneering adventure to this package with our whale shark watching and Canyoneering with Kawasan falls.Pescador Island Wikipedia
What is included in the price
- Local guide
- Safety briefing
- Light breakfast
- Island entrance fee
- Private transportation
- Snorkeling equipment
- Boat ride and life vest
- Government taxes and fees
- Lunch with soft drinks or water
- Tumalog Falls (entrance fee included)
- Dolphin watching (weather dependent)
- Snorkeling with sardine run and turtles at Talisay point
- Snorkeling and fish feeding in Pescador Island in Moalboal
- Private tour (16 hours duration, excess hours are chargeable)
- Trip to Kawasan Waterfalls with tour guide (entrance fees included)
What is not included in the price
- Personal expenses
- Personal swimsuit and towel
- Camera rental (Philippine pesos1000 for GoPro Hero5 and up – SD Card not included)
- Snorkeling or swimming fee with the whale sharks (Philippine pesos 200 for local or Philippine pesos 500 for foreigners)
You must be physically-able to swim to do this activity.
Please bring your swimwear and a towel.
Tumalog Falls is closed every 4th Wednesday of the month for a clean up drive.
Starting January 1, 2020, due to the increase of boat fees to Pescador Island which is now managed by the local government, the tour to the island is now using a shared boat.
This activity is organised by Cebu Tours, Ibabao - Gisi - Agus Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, 6015, Philippines, +63 945 8072950, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Whale shark watching and island hopping from Cebu
Whale shark watching and canyoning from Cebu
Kalanggaman Island tour from Cebu
Whale shark watching and Tumalog Falls tour from Cebu
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
5 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!