Sailing and wine tour from Barcelona
- Sail along the coast of Barcelona on board a Luxury Sailing Boat.
- Admire the most Catalan coastline incredible spots from a unique perspective and more.
- Feel the sea breeze on your face, along the way to the Vineyards.
- Visit to the traditional winery in the Alella DO and its Vineyards.
- Wine Tasting by the hand of a professional enologist.
- Take pictures of the magnificent Barcelona skyline.
- Taste some snacks during the sailing.
- Relax yourself while drinking some drinks during the sailing.
- Traditional lunch in the winery.
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience.
All about the trip
Welcome on board of a comfortable luxurious sailing boat. Spoil yourself with great views of the Barcelona skyline and coastline and savor a refreshing drink and delicious snacks.
After sailing, we will arrive at the Alella harbor where a private minibus will take you to the wineries. Expert sommeliers will introduce you to the family-run winery, a beautiful 14th-century Masia, surrounded by vineyards and the Mediterranean sea. You will have the chance to stroll along its vineyards cultivated for over 25 years. Nowadays they use purely organic and modern techniques.
It has not always been this way since the wines of Alella have a long history and significance in Catalonia. Known and loved at Roman times, Pliny and Martial are cited as Laietan wines. During the Middle Ages, Alella wines were favorite in the Barcelona Seu and later became so popular that they started to be exported especially to overseas colonies with a large population of Catalans.
After a relaxing morning and tasting the exclusive wines, it’s time to come back to the city in a private van.
What is included in the price
- Sailing trip on a luxurious boat
- Snacks while sailing: olives, chips, crackers
- Drinks during sailing: soft drinks, beer, water, wine or champagne
- Professional bilingual guide
- Guided visit to the vineyards and cellar
- Wine tasting including 4 wines accompanied with cheese, sausage, bread, tomato, oil, and salt
- Private van to return to Barcelona
What is not included in the price
- Tips (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You must be physically-able to swim to do this activity.
Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
All passengers must show a valid ID or passport at the check-in desk in order to enter the Private Sailing Club.
The departure schedule (sailing trip or minibus) may vary depending on the weather conditions and organization.
This activity is organised by WE Barcelona, Rua das Lapas Loja 13, Charneca - Cascais, 2750-772, Spain, +34 934 11 91 77, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Wine tasting and 4WD vineyard trip from Barcelona
Barcelona luxurious sunset sailing experience
Gaudi artwork with Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
Barcelona city tour, flamenco show and tapas dinner
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
23 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!