Sea kayaking course for beginners
Minimum age: 10 years. All participants must know how to swim. Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to participate in the activity.
- Learning basics for paddling in a sea kayak
- Control, technique and safety training in just 3 hours
- Knowledge of all parts of your kayak and the equipment necessary for this sport
- Effective paddling
- Get the control of your kayak and embark on the sea with no waves
- Rescue techniques in deep waters
- Learn how to give support under pressure
- Lateral movements
All about the trip
The activity takes place in Vilanova i la Geltrú at the Ribes Roges Beach, Garraf coast (Barcelona). Sea kayaking is one of the most affordable and versatile watersports available. This course consists of the basics for paddling in a sea kayak. Once you master the main techniques, we will look into paddling, technical resources and safety. This course is designed to gain a good control of the kayak and more, in only 3 hours of training.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- All the equipment (neoprene, life vest, kayak, paddle, spray deck)
- Accident and third party insurance
- Entitled instructor
- Bathing suit and towel
- Sun's lotion
Juniors must be accompanied by an adult.
This activity is organised by Paddle in Spain, C/ Melies 1A/Vilanova i la Geltrú, Barcelona, 08800, Spain, +34 682 173 225, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
You Might Also Like
Paratrike tandem flight Maspalomas
3-hour private trip by boat from Barcelona (summer season)
Cycling and caves visiting in Valles Pasiegos
La Garrotxa volcanic zone hiking and Besalú medieval town
39 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!