Weekend in Skopje
Minimum age: 3
- Spend a dazzling weekend in Skopje
- Including 2 nights accommodation at 4* hotel in Skopje city center
- Day tour to Kosovo
- Day tour to Ohrid
- More persons booked at once - lower price apply
All about the trip
If you would like to spend a weekend in Skopje, this tour is a perfect option to see some more - Ohrid and Ohrid lake. UNESCO sites and the youngest European country Kosovo, joining our scheduled day tours.
This tour also includes 2 nights accommodation at 4* centrally located hotel in Skopje. On the last day, we can drop you at Skopje airport or you can have an additional tour to Matka lake near Skopje.
Please see the Itinerary section for a detailed description of the tour.
Solo traveler? No problem! We have an option for you - ask for more information before you book.
What is included in the price
- Transportation according to the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus
- 1 night accommodation at 4* centrally located hotel in Skopje (including breakfast)
- 1 x full-day tour to Kosovo
- 1 x full-day tour to Tikvesh wine region including wine tasting
- Experienced English-speaking local tour guide (for parties 1-3 pax guide will be a driver as well)
- Visits as described in the program, including admission fees
- 1 complimentary bottle of water per person and WiFi on board
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in SGL room - 40 € (to be paid on spot)
- "Solo traveler tour supplement" - if you are a solo traveler please contact us for more information before you book
- Additional tour to Matka on Monday (if required) with a supplement
- Pre or post tour accommodation (we can offer it with supplement)
- Gratuities to the driver/guide (not mandatory)
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal spends during the tour
Guaranteed departures (You book - You go), which means that you will join a group of other travelers.
Child price valid only when accompanied by two adults.
On request, we offer private airport transfers under the special price of only 15 € per person / per way.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Private Skopje city tour
Kosovo and Macedonia tour from Skopje
Skopje walking tour and Matka valley
Great Balkan Adventure from Skopje to Tirana
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
36 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!