Whale Shark watching, Sumilon Sandbar, and Pescador Island hopping from Cebu
- Swim with the majestic Oslob whale sharks
- Travel to Tumalog Falls and take amazing pictures
- Snorkel with friends and family on Pescador Island
- Visit the stunning island of Sumilon surrounded by turquoise water
All about the trip
As we promised, we deliver what you wanted! Cebu Tours is now offering a tour package in which you can watch and swim with the Oslob whale sharks, snorkel and take pictures on the beautiful island of Sumilon, snorkel in the beautiful corals in Pescador, swim with the sardines and turtle in Moalboal in just a day. Yes, it is possible to visit all of these most visited places in southern Cebu for only a day. It might be a long drive going to Oslob but you can still enjoy the scenic 2-3 hour drive from your hotel.
Don’t miss the biggest fish and mammal in the sea so take the chance to swim with the Oslob whale sharks. After that, relax and witness the breathtaking view of Tumalog Falls, a 300 ft high waterfall which is also a great place for taking amazing pictures. You can also have fun in the clear azure waters and pristine white sands of Sumilon Island sandbar. This place is not only for snorkeling, you can take nice pictures and do sunbathing, too. And of course, isn’t it wonderful if you take an underwater picture with the sardines around you. Are you excited?Whale shark Wikipedia
What is included in the price
- Local guide
- Sardine run
- Safety briefing
- Light breakfast
- Island entrance fee
- Private transportation
- Snorkeling equipment
- Boat ride and life vest
- Whale shark watching fees
- Government taxes and fees
- Turtle Point (not guaranteed)
- Lunch with soft drinks or water
- Snorkeling in the fish sanctuary
- Motorboat going to Sumilon Sandbar
- Tumalog Falls (entrance fee included)
- Shared pump boat with boat crews to Pescador Island
- Private tour (16 hours duration, excess hours are chargeable)
- Trip to Kawasan Waterfalls with a tour guide (entrance fees included)
What is not included in the price
- Personal expenses
- Personal swimsuit and towel
- Camera rental (Philippine pesos1000 for GoPro Hero5 and up – SD Card not included)
- Snorkeling or swimming fee with the whale sharks (Philippine pesos 200 for local or Philippine pesos 500 for foreigners)
You must be physically-able to swim to do this activity.
Please bring your swimwear and a towel.
Sumilon Sandbar is closed every 3rd Wednesday of the month for the cleanup drive.
Starting January 1, 2020, due to the increase of boat fees to Pescador island which is now managed by the local government, tour to the island is now using a shared boat.
This activity is organised by Cebu Tours, Ibabao - Gisi - Agus Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, 6015, Philippines, +63 945 8072950, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Kalanggaman Island tour from Cebu
Whale shark watching and island hopping from Cebu
Whale shark watching and canyoning from Cebu
Pescador island hopping and canyoning from Cebu
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
4 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!